WHAT WE NEED - NOVEMBER 13
HERE'S OUR NEEDED FOOD LIST
THURSDAYS ARE FOOD DROP OFF DAYS
Our next drop off dates will be Thursday, November 5, and November 12 from 8 am to 10 am.
- Bottles of OJ, Apple or Grape Juice
- Soup (still on the soup thing!)
- Snacks for children (Most of the moms are ok with the occasional sugary treat like some cookies or some chips)
- Ground beef, turkey or chicken
- Eggs (one dozen packages)
- Cake mix/frosting type things , brownies for moms to bake
- Shelf Stable Milk
- canned chicken
- Canned peaches, pears, pineapple
- Peanut Butter (creamy)
- Bar bath soap
- Toothbrushes (children & adult)
- Dish Detergent
- Laundry Detergent (liquid and pods)
- Frozen Pumpkin or apple pies (for Thanksgiving)
Thank you for your continued support!
The Food Closet is an Equal Opportunity Provider
To All Our Friends & Neighbors
Thank you for your generosity! At this time, I must ask that no packages, bags or boxes be left outside ANY DOOR at the Presbyterian Church of Cape May. Often times inclement weather rolls in before a volunteer finds your gift and it gets rained on or a critter helps him/herself to the bounty. Donations will be accepted the second and fourth Thursday of each month, between 8am and 10am. At those times, volunteers are there to help. If you are leaving town or have perishable items that can't wait, please 609-600-7715 to arrange for a special drop off.
Veronica Scutaro, Director